“There are no bad games. There are just bad price points on those games.” Wise words stated by Todd Hays, President and CEO of Game Trading Technologies (GTTI). If you’re a fan of video games, either old school like Atari or modern like Ninentdo Wii, you probably agree with this statement. Most avid gamers own a diverse collection of video games, but at about $49.99 each, the joys of playing these games come at a hefty price tag.
If you’re a smart gamer you probably figured out that you can get pre-owned video games at over half the cost of new ones at select retailers. One such retailer is GTTI. Hays founded the company in Hunt Valley, Maryland in 2003 to get involved in the pre-owned video game market. He saw the huge demand for used video games, consoles and accessories, and wanted to provide an avenue for both individuals and corporate partners to buy and trade at their own convenience. Thus, the online stores GamersFactory.com, GFIB2B.com and Gamers-Factory Ebay were born.
- The company provides refurbished video games to retailer partners like GameFly, Toys”R”Us, Best Buy and 7-Eleven.
- Prices for up to 10,000 used video games and consoles are updated on a daily basis
- You can trade in a single game or an entire collection at any of its partner locations.
- You can receive cash or store credit for trades that can be used in a retail store or online.
- Money for games traded online can go into your Pay Pal account.
- Pre-owned video games = recycling at its finest!
If you don’t feel like going to a store to sell your used video games, GTTI has made it super easy for you to get them your stuff. You follow 5 easy steps, as stated on the website:
GTTI also sells new video games and consoles, but the company takes pride in offering pre-owned games that would originally cost $39-$59 for as low as $9.99.
Now that you know about GTTI, it’s time to check out the website and see if the company has your favorite game!